Friday, December 6, 2013

I have a similar binder I LOVE and it helps keep my sanity and my household run smoothly I know where every document I need is and in an emergency I can just grab it instead of paying hundreds of dollars to replace vital documents and other items. I once figured it out and to replace our SS cards & birth certificates alone would cost me over $200!!!

I have a similar binder I LOVE and it helps keep my sanity and my household run smoothly I know where every document I need is and in an emergency I can just grab it instead of paying hundreds of dollars to replace vital documents and other items. I once figured it out and to replace our SS cards & birth certificates alone would cost me over $200!!!
I have a similar binder I LOVE and it helps keep my sanity and my household run smoothly I know where every document I need is and in an emergency I can just grab it instead of paying hundreds of dollars to replace vital documents and other items. I once figured it out and to replace our SS cards & birth certificates alone would cost me over $200!!!

Download whole gallery
outfit}
outfit}

Download whole gallery
too cute {LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's}
too cute {LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's}

Download whole gallery
Dr. Martens Red Plaid Studded Boot
Dr. Martens Red Plaid Studded Boot

Download whole gallery
Gorgeous baby girl room!
Gorgeous baby girl room!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment