Thursday, November 28, 2013

Wish I had these outlets in my house! use recessed outlets so that the plugs don't stick out from the wall. This allows furniture to be flat against the wall.

Wish I had these outlets in my house! use recessed outlets so that the plugs don't stick out from the wall. This allows furniture to be flat against the wall.
Wish I had these outlets in my house! use recessed outlets so that the plugs don't stick out from the wall. This allows furniture to be flat against the wall.

Download whole gallery
Patterned USB Cable
Patterned USB Cable

Download whole gallery
iRetrophone by Scott Freeland: iPhone dock with working handset, USB compatible. Old is new.
iRetrophone by Scott Freeland: iPhone dock with working handset, USB compatible. Old is new.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment